Thursday, March 10, 2011

Summertime -- from my Demo

This song, "Summertime" is a song I practiced with J-GQ as a captive audience when he was a baby. I was singing with a big band at the time, and needed to practice in front of someone for the best practicing affect.  He was the only one home with me during the day...




I love the guitar solo on this. It was recorded in New Orleans at Word of Mouth Studio.



REMEMBER:  I have a giveaway contest over there at Chord Piano Chick... check it out!









CHICKY GROOVY COOLNESS GADGET


2 comments:

  1. Tk you have great taste in music. Very peaceful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey TK,

    I think we've all song in front of our kids at some point in time. Great sounding vocals :)

    Thanks,
    ~ Pat & Lorna
    http://TheCoolestCouple.com

    ReplyDelete