Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My God dog...

It's been such a great day already today, and I wanted to read my Bible out loud to give God thanks for how cool He is.

So, I called JoDog over so I could at least read to someone (or something) with skin on, since My Boyfriend or the J-GQ weren't home.

This is the photo I captured as she listened intently.  She seemed to like what she heard.

God knew what He was doing when He made little dogs. That doggy makes me smile.





CHICKY GROOVY COOLNESS GADGET


2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you were having a great day on the very day you written this. Hope you have many to follow as well. Lovely dog. Looks like a beagle mix with something else. Well take care T.K and thanks for visiting my blog earlier.

    Steven Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Steven! Yes, she is actually full beagle, but is a "field" beagle, meaning, she doesn't have the features of a show beagle.

    And, I will be back to your blog!

    God bless,

    T.K.

    ReplyDelete